Domestic and foreign enterprises (established and operating under the provisions of laws) can choose to use Agribank “fixed term deposit with full interest paid in advance”. This is a deposit product that customers determine term of the deposits and interest is paid full in advance when deposit money.
- Term: minimum 1
- Currencies: VND, USD and EUR
- Minimum balance: VND 1,000,000, USD 100, EUR 100.
- Deposit: One-off deposit at counter of branch/transaction office
- Withdrawal: One-off withdrawal of principle and interest at
counter branch/transaction office
- Withdrawal at maturity: entire amount of principle and
interest is paid
- Early withdrawal: Agribank will recover the entire
interest paid; demand-deposit rate is applied for the actual balance and
- Late withdrawal: demand-deposit rate is applied for
the number of days beyond the maturity date
- Fees: Penalty for early withdrawal
is applied (customers make withdrawal within 07 working days from the deposit
date), service charges are according to the current Schedule of fees and
charges of Agribank.
- Interest: rates available on
selected terms or by agreement with customers
Interest calculation: Interest =
Principal amount x interest rate x term
- Interest payment: One-off interest
payment in advance when deposit
- Customers can make early withdrawal
- Balances on deposit accounts are
allowed to use as borrowing security or loan guarantee for the 3rd person at
any Agribank branches or other financial institutions.
- Passbook can be used by customers as
financial certificate or used as security for loans for relatives’ study/work
Apply at Agribank branches/transaction offices, documents
- Customer account information form
- Fixed term account opening request
or an agreement between customer and Agribank
- Papers demonstrating that business
was established under the provisions of the law
- Papers proving the lawful
representative of the account holder, authorized person, the chief accountant
or person in charge of accounting.
- Tax file number (if any)