Domestic and foreign enterprises can use “bid guarantee”, by which Agribank ensures responsibilities of the customers (bidders) to their Clients.
- Currency: VND, foreign currencies
- Term: short term, medium and long term as negotiated
- Guarantee amount: the guarantee amount shall not exceed 15% of the equity capital of Agribank
- Security for the guarantee: security deposits, pledged assets, collateral, third-party guarantor, and other means of security as guided by Agribank
- Guarantee fees: as regulated from time to time; full payment or in partial payments
- Late payment: a late payment fees will be charged with overdue interest rate not exceeding 150% short term loan interest rate
Agribank branches/transaction offices or automated channels (E-banking)
Agribank uses automated system (IPCAS) to track customer information, accounts, amounts of interest payment, etc. with the highest security and accuracy.