With product “project-based lending, projects funded by foreign capital”, Agribank provides funds to cover costs of sub-projects which involve production, service, and business under the main project funded by foreign capital.
- Currencies: VND, foreign currencies
- Term: short term, medium and long term
- Loan amount: under the provisions of each project, program
- Interest rate: rates applicable at the time of loan
- Loan security: with or without assets as collateral or third-party guarantor
- Disbursements: full disbursement or in partial disbursements (multiple disbursements)
- Repayment of principle and interest: single or multiple principle payment, monthly repayment on interest or regular repayment as negotiated.
- Overdue penalty: transfer the entire outstanding balance to loan delinquency with interest rate does not exceed 150% due interest rate
- Repayment before term: interest calculated from the date of borrowing to the date of repayment. Total fees paid before the term is stated in the contractual agreement.
Agribank branches/transaction offices
Agribank uses automated system (IPCAS) to track customer information, accounts, amounts of interest payment, etc. with the highest security and accuracy.