Created on 15/3/2010
Updated at 12/7/2010
Through domestic factoring, Agribank looks at financing receiveables arising from sales of goods of economic entities under contractual arrangements.
- Currency: VND
- Term: based on the remaining term of the receivables and the ability to recover debts, up to 180 days.
- Amount: maximum 80% of the value of receivables
- Security for the factoring: security deposits, pledged assets, collateral, third-party guarantor, and other means of security as guided by Agribank
- Types of factoring: recourse factoring, non-recourse factoring
- Factoring method: separate factoring, according to limits, co-factoring
- Interest: short term interest rates by approval of the General Director of Agribank. Overdue interest rates apply with overdue interest rate not exceeding 150% due interest rate, calculated from the time after the due date for payment that must refund the advance
- Fees: one-off fees, as regulated in the Schedule of fees and charges
Agribank branches/transaction offices or automated channels (E-banking)
Agribank uses automated system (IPCAS) to track customer information, accounts, amounts of interest payment, etc. with the highest security and accuracy.