Domestic and foreign business customers having current accounts at Agribank for securities trading with branches and order-receiving agencies of Agribank Securities Company (Agriseco) can get advances from selling securities after they sell by using “cash advances for securities securities” service.
Type of securities: Listed securities
- Currencies: VND
- Term: not exceeding 3 working days from the time of receipt of trading result confirmation
- Loan amount: the maximum amount would equal to the amount the seller receives from the transaction after deducting interest and other fees (brokerage, etc.).
- Interest rate: interest is calculated on short-term interest rates at the time of the loan divided by (:) 30 days, plus (+) a minimum of 0.01% per day.
- Loan security: without assets as collateral based on trading result confirmation of Agriseco or its branches
- Disbursements: full disbursement or in partial disbursements (multiple disbursements) directly into account opened at Agriseco or Agriseco’s branches
- Repayment of principle and interest: single or multiple principle payment, monthly repayment on interest or regular repayment as negotiated, the sale of securities must be put into account of the seller in order to collect the debt, the difference between the amount received and the debt payments will be paid to the seller upon request.
- Repayment before term: interest calculated from the date of borrowing to the date of repayment. Total fees paid before the term is stated in the contractual agreement.
Agribank branches/transaction offices or automated channels (E-banking)
Agribank uses automated system (IPCAS) to track customer information, accounts, amounts of interest payment, etc. with the highest security and accuracy.