Clients may apply to act as prepaid card agent of different mobile telecom networks by using the service “Prepaid card agent” of Agribank
Service number: 8049
- Currency: VND
- Limit: maximum 2 billion dong per day
- Charging denomination: following relevant regulations of Ministry of Post and Telecommunications
Clients may top up others’ mobile prepaid subscriber number by charging their Agribank account any time, any where (with the coverage of telecom wave) via message sent from mobile cell phone.
Charged by the telecommunications company: To number 8049:
- VinaPhone and Sfone: Free message
- Viettel, MobilePhone, EVN: 500 dong per message
Charged by the bank: Free of charge for all transactions
- Initial registration is compulsory (Customer who has already registered for the first time shall not take this step)
- After handling registration, customers active the service by sending SMS
- Using password is optional and only one password is used for paying in mobile prepaid subscriber number (VN Topup) and prepaid card agent, charging electronic wallet VnMart.
Scale of Use: within the country
Directions for Use:
- Step 1: Clients handle registration of Mobile Banking service usage at Agribank’s branches/transaction offices.
- Step 2: Activate the service by composing SMS: VBA DK 3
- Step 3: Set password MK NOP [password]
Step 4: Activate to be card agent: DL sent to 8149
- Charging syntax: BAN [denomination] [telephone number to be charged] [Password] sent to 8049
- Clients handle first registration at Agribank’s transaction counter.
- Agribank utilizes automatic processing system to ensure the highest accuracy and safety.